Lotte Department Store & Duty Free Shop
- Tour Guide
- Lotte Department Store & Duty Free Shop
- Designed to satisfy the varying needs of customers for culture, shopping, and leisure, Lotte Department Store and Lotte Duty Free Shop have transformed Jamsil into a life-centered area replete with cultural, shopping, and leisure facilities. Connected to Lotte Hotel, Lotte World, and Lotte Mart World, they have become a world-class living and cultural space.
- Rome Trevi Fountain
- At the underground entrance of the department store is a replica of the Trevi Fountain, one of the four major landmarks of Rome. As the underground plaza is directly connected to the subway station, the fountain has functioned as a meeting place.
- Lotte Duty Free Shop
- Lotte Duty Free World Tower is the largest Lotte Duty Free store, a leading duty free chain in Asia. The shop is located on the 8th & 9th floors of Lotte World Mall Avenuel World Tower. Living up to its status as the leading duty free shop in Asia and South Korea, the store houses top luxury brands including LOUIS VUITTON, CHANEL, HERMES, CARTIER, TIFFANY, GUCCI, BOTTEGA VENETA, and PRADA. The store is also famous for Korea's largest domestic cosmetics specialization zone and provides customized services that reflect the taste of each customer.
Jamsil Station on Line 2 or 8, Exit 3
- [Blue bus] 361, 362, 301, 302, 303, 730 or 360
- [Green bus] 2225, 2412, 3215, 3216, 3217, 312, 3813, 3314, 3315, 3411, 3412, 3413, 3414 or 3415
- [Red bus] 9202, 9203 or 9403
- Parking fee
KRW 1,000 for the first 30 minutes and KRW 1,000 per each 10 minutes after the first 30 minutes
- Operating hours
10:30-20:00 (open until 20:30 on Mondays, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays)