- Themed Travel
- Bicycle Travel
- Course 1 – Jamsil Tour Course
- This is a trail that takes bikers around Seokchon Lake, Bangi Eatery Alley, and Olympic Park.
- Route/Distance: Seokchon Lake, Olympic Park / 9.5km
- Course 2 – Songpa Waterway Course
- This is a scenic waterway trail that allows bikers to enjoy nature. It also connects to many off roads.
- Route/Distance: Seongnaecheon Stream, Hangang River, Tancheon Stream, Jangjicheon Stream / 17.5 km
- Course 3 – Urban Bike Lane Course
- This trail offers the ultimate urban experience. The route takes bikers on a bike lane only tour around the neighborhood.
- Route/Distance: Yangjae Street, Joongdae Street, Wiryesung Street / 11.2 km
Bicycle Repair Center
- Songpa-gu has operated bicycle repair centers to provide high-quality administrative services and reduce the burden of bike repair costs borne by residents. Also, by providing in-home repair services to those having difficulties reaching the center due to punctured tires or other major problems, the district aims to raise the satisfaction levels of residents. Each center has around three professional bike mechanics on stand-by and is stocked with more than 33 types of repair equipment.
- ※ If parts replacement is necessary, the parts cost price is borne by the owner of the bike.
- Location: Jamsil Station Exit 3
- Operating hours: 9:00 to 18:00 Mondays to Saturdays (Lunch break from 12:00 to 13:00, closed on national holidays)