- Themed Travel
- by Type
Museums and Galleries
- Let’s take a tour of museums and galleries where ancient history comes alive and modern art catches the eye. Slow down and enjoy the Seoul Baekje Museum and the 2,000-year cultural heritage of the Hanseong Period of Baekje, the Korea Advertisement Museum, and its overview of Korea’s advertisement history and pictures of modern Korea; the Museum of Photography, Seoul; and the very special Ocarina Museum. Lotte World Folk Museum, Samsung Children’s Museum, Korea Advertisement Museum, Seoul Baekje Museum, Seoul Olympic Museum, Mongchon Museum of History, Soma Museum of Art, Sculpture Park at Olympic Park, Ars Hall, Songpa Gu Office Gallery, Museum of Photography Seoul, Yesong Gallery
- Take a tour of an eco-park that allows you to enjoy the distinct four seasons of Korea right in the heart of the city and take in a fresh breath of air, which will refresh your body and soul. The Songpa Sorigil is open for all to enjoy. Go for a jog or a walk along Seongnaecheon Stream and Seokchon Lake, which are overflowing with wild flowers and cherry blossoms. They are located along the Bangi Marsh, which are are full of natural inhabitants scuttling about, and jogging or walking around these areas will allow you to forget about all your worries.
- Bangi Marsh, Olympic Park, Jamsil Hangang Park, Seongnaecheon Stream, Seokchon Lake, Tancheon Stream, Jangjicheon Stream
Food & Shopping
- Go through a stroll through the alleys of Songpa for some intense shopping and culinary adventures.
- Take a tour of the Munjeong-dong Rodeo Street and Lotte Department Store, which are the top shopping destinations of foreign tourists. Explore the Garak Market and Bangi Eatery Alley, which are filled to the brim with exquisite delicacies. Exploring these areas will stimulate your senses. Bangi Eatery Alley, Shincheon Eatery Alley, Seokchon Lake Café Street, Munjeong-dong Rodeo Street, Garak Market, Lotte Department Store, Garden 5
History & Culture Excursions
- Songpa is well known in Korea as a great place to live. Part of this fame has been due to the valuable remnants of ancient civilizations that are located right in the middle of this great modern city.
- Taking in Pungnaptoseong Fortress and the Mongchontoseong Fortress, and the varied tombs that exemplify the burial traditions of the Baekjae, tourists will be offered a simulating experience on how Songpa is connecting the past and the present together. Lotte World, The National Folk Museum, Seoul Baekjae Museum, Mongchon Museum of History, Mongchontoseong Fortress, Pungnaptoseong Fortress, Ancient Tombs in Bangi-dong, Seoul, Ancient Tombs in Seokchon-dong, Seoul