- Tourist Attractions
- Seokchon Lake
- In Jamsil plain, north of Seokchon Lake, there was a ferry in the south of west lake; however earth and sand formed an island, therefore large river composed of Songpa river and Shincheon river crossing Seokchon Lake was created flowing from Gwangjin bridge from Jamsil ball park.
- The river was filled up except some part during river bed development in Han river main stream in 1969; the lake renovated in early 1980s then became a park.
- As Songpa Road was opened, Songpa Naru Park divided into east and west lake; the park shows perfect combination of lake and park, which has jogging and walking paths to provide resting place for people.
- Location : 148, Jamsil-ro, Songpa-gu, Seoul, Korea
- Area : 285,757㎡ (ground 67,907㎡; water 217,850㎡)
- East lake : 117,109㎡ (ground 11,324㎡; water 105,785㎡)
- West lake : 168,648㎡ (ground 56,583㎡; water 112,065㎡)
- Appointment as a park : Sep. 24, 1974 (the Ministry of Construction notice No.324)
- Formation of the park : Nov. 26, 1981
- Management : 1 unit of park management office (management office, rest room, resting place), 1 unit of landscape management office(management office, rest room)
- Facilities : 230 units including 3 resting places(with rest rooms), 5 rest rooms(1 separately, 4 combined with other facilities), 5 parking areas, 8 water fountains, 1 foot washing area, parks
- Amusements : Magic Island, Seoul Nori Madang
- Landscape : 1 outdoor table, 4 shelters, 2 pavilions, 265 chairs, 2 stands near water, 2 stands
- Roads, plazas : 2,481m walking path near water, 1,166m walking path
- Physical training facilities : total of 48 in 2 locations
- Eco-lake side : 12,446.03㎡ (1,881.7m×width 5.9m, 330m×width 4.07m)
- East lake 1,096.7m; west lake 1,115m
- Plants : 60 seeds including cattails, common reeds, Physostegia virginiana, blackberry lily, Russian iris
- Trees : 44 seeds including pine tree 306,051 stocks, 69,198㎡ grass
- Magic Island is a made island in west lake in Songpa Naru Park connected to Lotte Adventure by monorail and air
- walk; surrounded by clean and fresh environment of Seokchon Lake, it creates a scenery of a fairy tale village.
- homepage : www.lotteworld.com
- Location : West lake, Songpa Naru Park, 148, Jamsil-ro, Songpa-gu, Seoul, Korea
- Facility area : 19,191㎡ (used area - 113,325㎡)
- Facilities : Park - 64 units in 44 categories : Buildings - 32 units (total area 15,202㎡)
- The area is 217,850㎡; water capacity is 737 ton; depth of water is 4~5m; water source is Han river. The lake was formed in 1971.